As I Tuck You In (In Heaven's Care)--A Song for my Son


As I Tuck You In (In Heaven's Care)

     lyrics: Beth Brown     music: Beth Brown

I wrote and recorded the song below for Dylan. I've written 18 songs altogether. He always was my heart's song. It is March--his birthday is March 19th. Sigh...I miss my son.

"As I Tuck You In"
   
By Beth, Dylan's mom


As I tuck you in, I lay me down
As I hold you now, I lift my arms
As I fall to sleep, I pray for you
My child, my love, my heart--I'm with you too
My child, my love, my heart, May God keep and love you

And you will be forevermore
Safe from this world and so adored
And God will be your comforter
And I will always thank God for rescuing you
And I will always praise God for loving you too

And so I live my life in memory
Surrendering to God what now must be
But here on earth I know the angels sing
When I feel you close I know God's listening

And I will always be your mother here
And I will speak your name for all to hear
And God will be with you til I get there
My child on earth above in heaven's care

My child on earth in heaven's care...

Beth, Dylan's Mom
March 19, 1992-June 25, 2012
Forever my heart, my wings, my love
Forever 20 years old and about to be 24 in heaven
Can't wait to see you again--

To Read and Hear this Original Song, Go Here

Comments

Popular Posts